Rotan ISD P-Tech Academy
RISD P-Tech Academy MISSION STATEMENT
RISD P-Tech Academy VISION STATEMENT
RISD P-Tech Academy CORE BELIEFS
RISD P-Tech Academy COMMITMENTS
We commit to:
- Increased academic preparation, where academic disciplines are integrated to earn an associate degree. This allows students to earn up to 60 hours of college credit.
- Enable students to earn industry based certificate or two-year, post-secondary credentials.
- Provide work-based learning experiences at every grade level, including internships, apprenticeships, and other job training programs.
- Prepare students to enter the job market with industry-ready skills.
- Create a seamless transition from high school through college and into employment with local partnerships between institutions of higher education and industry.
- Provide academic and social support through a dedicated staff.
- Reduce barriers to college access.
- Develop students’ critical soft skills needed for college and career success.
- Encourage students to be confident leaders through collaborative learning, athletics, and extracurricular activities.